Occupational Health Services
Specializing in the prevention and treatment of work-related illnesses and injuries, the MVH Occupational Health program helps keep businesses and employees healthy and working at peak performance. In addition to ensuring a healthier more productive workforce, the right occupational health program can also save businesses money by reducing health-related employee costs.
- All Aspects of Injury Treatment and Management
- Hearing Testing
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Hair Drug Testing
- Non-DOT Urine Drug Testing
- Blood Draw Station Services
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Urine Drug Testing
- Commercial Drivers' License (CDL) Physicals
- Immunizations and Vaccinations (Selected)
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Physician Consulting Services
- Any Physical Examination Required for Work
- Pre-Employment Physicals
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Respirator Fit Testing
- Urinanalysis Testing
- Vision and Color Vision Testing
- Worksite Screenings
- Worksite Visits and Analysis
Our Occupational Health service is also designed to return the injured worker back to the work environment in a quick but safe manner to the benefit of both the employer and employee. Radiology, physical therapy and blood drawing services are readily available at the Mon-Vale HealthPLEX for use by our Occupational Health Department to promote a one-stop convenience experience for our client businesses.
Elaine S. Gelb, M.D. is the medical director of Monongahela Valley Hospital's Occupational Health Program. In addition to her occupational medicine credentials, she has an extensive background in emergency medicine. MVH Occupational Medicine is located at the Mon-Vale HealthPLEX, WillowPointe Plaza, Suite 210, Belle Vernon, PA 15012 along route 51 North.
For more information, please call 724-379-1940 or download the PDF.